Skip to main content

Bff doesn't just mean " Best Friend Forever"



Ruby - Oh god, he's so attractive! What do I do to make him notice me?


Bff doesn't just  mean " Best Friend Forever"


Monica - Do you want me to tell you what I think you wanna hear or my honest opinion.

Ruby - Nooo, I want to hear what you actually think!



Bff doesn't just  mean " Best Friend Forever"


Monica - Like, I just don't think he'll be that into you. Look I just hear he has, like, a completely different type and I don't want you to get your hopes up..

Ruby- okay!

Monica- I am sorry...

Ruby-  Look it's fine if that's what you really.

Monica - Look there are so many other hot guys on here!

Now Monica and John meet up...

Monica- So, I've been thinking.

John - yeah!

Monica- I know that we've been friends for a while now...


Bff doesn't just  mean " Best Friend Forever"


John- Yeah, hahaha.

Monica - And I can't deny my feelings for you anymore

John - Monica, You know I have feelings for Julie... I'm sorry, I just don't feel that way about you...

Monica - John, I already told you Julie is just not into you... Like that. You have to get over her.

John with his friend - I thought you were really good, man!! You killed it out there!

Suddenly ruby appears...

John - Hey Ruby?

Ruby-  Hi


Bff doesn't just  mean " Best Friend Forever"


John- I..I know you're not into me, but I-

Ruby- Oh my god, no, where did.. Who told you that?

John - Monica? Is that not the case?

Ruby - No, not at all, she actually told me that you weren't into me...

John- What? Um... can we talk somewhere? Is that okay?

Ruby - yeah!! it's fine actually, I 'm so glad to see you!

John- Me too, honestly!

End...

Bff doesn't just  mean " Best Friend Forever"

But can sometimes mean Backstabbing Fake friends.

The truth hurts, but it will always find it's a way to the surface. Knowing who you can trust is the greatest gift of all.

When people stab you in the back, Know that it's because of their own insecurity and their own self-esteem.
And yes don't let anyone tell you how they think someone else feels about you. Find out for yourself.

Don't just believe people's words, observe their actions.

Remeber Fake friends can be worse than real enemies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Friends...

A boy and a girl can be just friends ? Can't say about it.  But read on!! I have found something good which you will like it. If you like it then, Comment below.

A Stranger...

Read on!! Love it!! Comment below .

The stunning evening.

If you like this poetry then follow and comment below !!